Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Links: 2/8/2006

I am frankly stealing, with no apologies at all, an idea from Jordon Cooper (already on my short list of essential blogs). He calls these lists contextless links (see example) but a strange sort of context is what I am aiming for. These links will reflect what I am finding interesting, particularly in regard to the main topics of this site. In that way they will supply, as a group, their own context. I'm not even promising that they will be fresh or original -- as I have a real backlog to work out. Everything should be safe for work, but I am not guaranteeing that the viewpoints in these posts are congruent with each other, or even with my own views -- read at your own risk. If your head explodes, don't blame me . . .

Well, now on with the links.

Surfing the web so you don't have to . . .

No comments: