Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thanks

A fast note of thanks to the folks at University Surgery Center -- I had a colonoscopy there today and everything seems to have gone fine -- no biopsy or such necessary. This is my first time in an ambulatory surgery center, and I am duly impressed. I have been taking it easy here at home all day, including a lovely long nap. Even though I feel fine, the orders are to not go to work, not drive, no key decisions, no signing of legal documents, et cetera for 24 hours. They even make you sign a form with those instructions -- before the medication starts, of course.

One good thing was that I was one of the first patients, having to arrive at 6:30 this morning. We were out by 9. I could not have been treated better, and would happily reccomend this place.

No comments: